Abell Point Marina is the perfect base for Superyacht owners in Australia to experience the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands, home to 74 tropical islands, the iconic Whitehaven Beach and Heart Reef. Voted Australian Marina of the Year in 2017.
With berths available for vessels up to 80m and a vibrant marina precinct with a range of services on offer to cater for crew rest, relaxation and marine support, this is the ultimate marina from which to stay, play, explore the Whitsundays.
- Premium berthing for vessels up to 80m
- Deep water berths to 5m LAT
- Power up to 125 amps
- Fuel: high flow diesel with cam lock
- Two private marina helipads
- Private concierge service
- Courtesy car fleet
- Dedicated Superyacht arm with CCTV Monitoring
- Evening concierge/ security
- Premium Car Parking
- Marine support services include electrics and electronics, marine mechanics, dive shop, chandlery and rigging, vessel management services, haulout facilities (up to 60 tonne), boat yard and sail repairs.
- The vibrant marina village precinct has a range of restaurant dining options including newly launched Hemingway’s restaurant, Sorrento Restaurant & Bar, Bohemian Raw café and the Kiosk cafe, all perfect for crew relaxation.
- Quality local suppliers, including seafood, butchers, florists, grocers, dry stores are available to cater for your provisioning needs and will all deliver directly to your vessel
- The marina is home to a vast range of leisure experiences servicing the islands and the Great Barrier Reef – jetboats, jetskis, helicopter tours, sailing day and overnight trips.
- Short stroll to the vibrant township of Airlie Beach – famous for its lively nightlife and laid back tropical atmosphere.