The Kuku-yalanji people invite you to experience the rugged beauty of Cape York Peninsula. 330 km north west of Cairns near the historic town of Laura is located the Quinkan Rock Art which UNESCO regards as one of the Top Ten most significant bodies of Indigenous Rock Art in the world, which is outstanding for its variety, quantity and quality. Be inspired by a pristine and culturally significant rock art site called ‘Magnificent Gallery’ that archaeologists predict is a 20,000-year-old outback museum.
Can’t wait to see your reaction to the natural ecologically diverse wonders that will be presented to you as you arrive at Jarramali Camp. The quality of the view increases as the gorges reveal that you now stand on an ancient seabed with breakaways catching the sunlight across the valley.
After arriving at Jarramali Camp everything is provided, your tent, sheets, blankets, pillow, towel and food. After a tour to ‘Magnificent Gallery’ enjoy a nice hot shower after a hard day of exploring with billion dollar views.
Jarramali Rock Art Tours is proudly 100% Aboriginal owned and operated
Jarramali Rock Art Tours provides you two ways to get to Jarramali Camp:
- Exclusive Helicopter tour (5-6 hours)
- 4WD 2 day/1 magical night exclusive to groups and individuals
This is a Helitour 4WD experience that takes your breath away. It is an experience that you really have to experience for yourself. This is an unmatched cultural experience done in safety and comfort with a bit of WOW factor thrown in.
- Multi-dimensional unique and exclusive tours
- Incredible 4WD experience
- Authentic Indigenous Experience
- Sample bush tucker and bush medicine
- Interpretation of Quinkan Rock Art
- Experience the best of Cape York
- Cultural Educator Consultants
- Host Leadership and Team Building retreats.