Norship manage high intensity dockings, In Service Support, Repairs and Refits on Australian Custom Vessels, Cape Class Patrol Boats, RAN Armidale Class Patrol Boats, Pacific Patrol Boats, Tugs and Barges, Fishing and Tourism Fleet Vessels, Luxury Yachts, Landing Craft and private sector vessels up to 400 Tonnes.
Norship specialises in:
Asset Management for complete refits and repairs, Component Specialties such as hull, structure, outfit and furnishings, Electrical and Electronics, Auxiliary and Propulsion systems.
Please download our Capability Statement for a full overview.
Norship facilities include:
Docking and undocking areas with four travel lift machines for vessel dockings (60-400T).
Hardstand and work bays over 50,000m2 of sealed and serviced areas.
- Norship provides shipyard services up to 600 vessels per annum
- Berths with shore power supply from 10-250 amp
- Purpose built blast and paint sheds
- Purpose built fabrication sheds
- Multiple trade workshops and associated plant
- Office space available for short or long term clients
- Customised fully contained and compliant disposal pad for coating, blasting and demolition activities
- Call out service teams
Norship has highly qualified and accredited technical and trade staff to provide the following services:
- Abrasive blasting, application of anti foul and high quality paint finishes
- Fabrication and repairs of steel, aluminium and other metals
- Engineering and mechanical
- Complete vessel refit services
- Project Management and technical assistance
- Advanced CNC machining
Norship’s highly experienced staff have been drawn from the shipbuilding and marine service sectors, and are capable and highly motivated to meet the various needs of our customers.
Although the commercial sector remains as Norship’s core business, the company has diversified its activities into luxury motor yachts and private vessels.
Our team of professionals:
- Experienced management team
- Certified Engineers/Naval Architects (RINA, EA and RPEQ)
- Certified Machinists, Fitters, Turners, Shipwrights, Coating specialists, Electronics and Electrical technicians, Fabricators, Certified (DNV & Lloyds) boilermakers, CNC machinists & toolmakers
- Accredited Project Managers
- A strong Quality Assurance, Customer service and Corporate Services team (QA, GRC, HSES, HR, BD and Commercial)