Trinity Petroleum have over 30 years’ experience in supplying marine fuels to luxury and commercial vessels.
Trinity Petroleum are also are stockists of Mobil and Sinopec lubricant products, and can source other specific oils as requested.
While Cairns region is the primary marina area supplied, Trinity Petroleum can assist with bunkers Australia wide.
· Marlin Marina Re-fuelling facility
· Re-fuelling at Sailfish Quay, Marlin Marina.
· Truck bunkering at all main wharf areas
· Truck Bunkering at all Cairns Shipyards
· De-bunkering as required for maintenance works and shipyard repairs
· Mother ship & marine bunker services available.
· Other fuels such as Unleaded, Avgas and Jet A1 are available for bunkering to ensure tenders and toys have sufficient fuel.
Superyachts can organise their fuel supply through their agent or book directly . Trinity Petroleum is a Mobil distributor, however, they supply whichever fuel the yacht requires and through whatever method.
TPS operate under a number of compliance regimes that guide our overall fuel delivery service. Copies of these documents can be provided upon request these include:
· MARPOL compliance
· Bunker safety Checklist
· ISO 9001:2015 Quality systems for the distribution and delivery of petroleum accreditation
· Safe Load Program (SLP) certification for all drivers
· Six monthly SLP inspection of tankers and hoses used in dispensing fuel products
· Dangerous Goods licenses for all drivers
· Mass management under NHVR
· Fatigue management under NHVR
· Police clearance for drivers as
· MSIC and police clearance for drivers where required
· All trucks and trailers undergo regular Certificate of inspection and follow a strict maintenance regime